Tuesday, April 7, 2009

International Organization

Ok, Ok, I have been trying to narrow my international organization down. But I'm struggling to use just one, so if you see two...don't be confused :)
The two organizations that I'm looking at are International Justice Mission and Shared Hope International. I have mentioned both before in previous blogs and had at one point in time decided one over the other, but now I just keep going back and forth. Ha, both are perfect!
I am going to use International Justice Mission for the majority, but I might include some of Shared Hope International here and there.

First off...here are some of the basics about International Justice Mission (IJM)...you can get all of this information off of their website (www.igm.org) b/c that's where I got all of it! :)

Who We are
International Justice Mission is a human rights agency that secures justice for victims of slavery, sexual exploitation, and other forms of violent oppression. IJM lawyers, investigators and after care professional works with local governments to ensure victim rescue, to prosecute perpetrators and to strengthen the community and civic factors that promote functioning public justice systems.


more to come soon....running out of time, whoops!

-ek

No comments:

Post a Comment